Vietnam is a place where you can find everything from fine cuisine to breathtaking landscapes. This corner of eastern Asia is a gem that enchants its picturesque rice fields, crazy urban centers, lush jungles and jagged peaks perfect for adventurers. Choosing a flight to Vietnam, you can also enjoy relaxing on the fabulous shores of world-class beaches.
If you want your cheap flight to Vietnam became memorable, below we present a handful of tips, places worth visiting and flavors that are worth exploring!
The beauty of Vietnam
A journey to Vietnam is a major event in life and all of this thanks to its diversity, unique culture and unusual approach to life which presented by its inhabitants. Here are a few exceptional places worth visiting:
- Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam is a place which without a doubt is worth to visit. It combines a subtle French colonialism and exotic influences of the East. Stroll through the narrow streets, visiting temples, and crazy nightlife will make you remember this place for a long time.
- If you dream about relaxing and great adventures, the ideal location is situated on the hills Dalat. Fresh mountain air, tranquility, and at the same time, the opportunity for fun with extreme sports and opportunity to experience traditional tribal cultures delights!
- For those who wish to know the culture and life of Vietnamese provinces, the ideal solution is tour the delta of the Mekong River. Area full of craft villages, orchards, and extraordinary people is worth seeing especially for those who dream of a break from the hustle and bustle.
- Lovers of history will be delighted by a military option that gives you a trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels. This amazing experience is slightly claustrophobic survival, so this option is for the heartwoods. The cost of the journey is about 100,000 VND (about £3.5).
- The beautiful and incredibly fabulous place is the Cuc Phuong National Park. Here you can see more than 2,000 species of trees, rare fauna as the clouded leopard and breathtaking landscapes. Entrance to the park is for less than £2!
- Ho Chi Minh City – known as Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam, so do not be surprised by the almighty roar of motorcycles speeding the colonial streets. Be sure to visit Ben Thanh market here, which captivates excellent food and is teeming with life at any time of the day.
- If you love to rest on the emerald waters in the land of thousands of islands, be sure to visit Halong Bay.
- Unusual dunes, madness on kitesurfing and beauty of the scenery fishing village combines Mui Ne – lovely place ideal for the first trip to Vietnam.
- In Vietnam, you can also see the largest cave in the world in the National Park Phong Nha-Ke Bang – called Hang Son Doong – its beauty enchants.
- If you love water sports and diving, the ideal is Nha Trang – a beautiful seaside paradise full of sand, crystal clear water and sunshine.
- The stereotypical image of Vietnam, usually we associate with rice fields, which are an integral part of this beautiful country. Incredibly majestic routes of rice, you can see in the Muong Hoa Valley – you will learn here all about rice and charming Vietnamese village.
Tastes of Vietnam
Being in Vietnam, you can fall in love in the kitchen of this magical country without a rest! Here’s what tastes cuisine of this picturesque country:
- Rice, pasta, fresh vegetables, herbs – is the basis of Vietnamese cuisine, which makes it one of the healthiest in the world!
- The northern part of the country under the influence of neighboring China highly appreciates the addition of soy sauce and fish sauce in dishes. It is used in here also a lot of black pepper, hot chili, coconut milk, lime, lemongrass, tamarind and sugar cane. Dishes also have a note of the French influence in the form of asparagus and potatoes. Meals are cooked on a slow fire, are fried or grilled.
- In the trip, try Banh Mi Thit – delicious bagels with additives in the form of sardines and pickled carrots. Baguette can be enjoyed with aromatic beef stew with vegetables – Bo Kho.
- If you’re looking for dessert, be sure to taste the Che – tasty pudding with sticky rice and beans.
- Local booth with fast meals has plenty of goodies like Buncha (meatloaf pork salad with noodles), Nem nuong Xa – grilled meat on lemon grass, or the famous spring rolls – Goi Cuon.
- Being in Vietnam try Pho soup – a rich chicken broth or beef, which owes its taste of Vietnamese basil, mint leaves, lime, and bean sprouts.
- Meals in Vietnam, as in many other Asian countries, are eaten in a family style – from one bowl by sharing a meal.
- The most popular drink is green tea here but quite famous are also the local beers and rice wine rượu (with the snake inside!).
Worth to remember while visiting Vietnam
The fascinating Vietnam is a place that impresses, but keeps in mind a few trifles, that make the residents will look on you favorably, and the trip will be safer!
- Remember to smile – the Vietnamese are very friendly people, so with a smile, you can deal with anything and get help.
- Beware of scammers – motorcycle taxis are the fastest way to travel around Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh, so before you get in, know more or less where you’re going and what you should be passing through. Drivers often run routes that have no end, and tourists pay a fortune for such “unplanned “tours.
- An excellent way to travel around Vietnam after the flight there, are buses – best to use are these night courses that will allow moving through this fascinating country, and at the same time will help you save on accommodation.
- Avoid the hassle of the night – perhaps in Vietnam you can buy the cheapest beer in the world, but remember that you need to exercise restraint – watch out for pickpockets and curfew.
- Do not be afraid! – Vietnam, at first sight, is overwhelming, but with humor and a positive attitude, you will learn “crazy rules” ruling in the country and the trip will be a great adventure.
Do not hesitate any more, therefore because the cheap flight to Vietnam is the cost of only £500!tags: Cheap holidays, Hanoi, Travel Guide, Vietnam