The honeymoon is not just a family holidays. It’s the journey which newlyweds want to remember for a lifetime! Lovers usually choose in between the most attractive corners of the world. During the trip, the young couple does not want to spare themselves the pleasure of blissful relaxation, unforgettable experiences and most importantly, time spent just the two.
Here are our top 10 destinations perfect for a honeymoon, whose variety, allows to choose the ideal place!
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
For those, who dream about a crazy flight to Las Vegas and in the style of rock star take spontaneous wedding, the honeymoon, may be the perfect moment to fulfill this dream. Just married husband and wife can:
- visit here the most impressive casinos in the world,
- spend an incredible night in a honeymoon suite with a king bed in the shape of heart and drink champagne in a jacuzzi,
- take a trip to the desert of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area,
- go to a concert of a favorite artist or enjoy a theater performance,
- try a helicopter flight over the city or the Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas is a place where imagination is the only limit!
The Italian journey is the perfect choice for a honeymoon. Tuscany is a region in which you can fall in love, so it is worth begin the adventure of a lifetime with the beloved from the multi-city flight to Bologna! Why? This is an excellent starting point for Central Italy:
- a trip to Florence – the city of artists is a beautiful manner for a day trip for two,
- Bologna is just a two-hour train ride from the city of romance – Venice,
- stunning vineyards located around will allow the bride and groom to enjoy each other and a glass of fine wine,
- fans of cinema and iconic “Twilight and New Moon” and “Gladiator” will be amazed by Montepulciano and Pienza.
Molokai, Hawaii, USA
Lovers who wish to spend their honeymoon in peace and quiet, the perfect choice will be booking a flight to Molokai. Named “Hidden Island” is one of the least focused on tourism Hawaiian islands; therefore, it is possible to spend exceptional time during:
- a romantic hiking,
- expeditions on the back of mules, which safely bring newlyweds from the steep cliffs,
- evenings on the sandy beach, just the two.
Paris is called the city of love not without reason. Among the ideal for honeymooners places in this magical city are:
- the bridge – Pont des Arts across the Seine – a real symbol of love, filled with thousands of padlocks left by lovers,
- gardens of the Palais-Royal, where Napoleon Bonaparte had his first love adventure (with a prostitute)
- Champ de Mars, where can go on a romantic picnic,
- in winter Honeymooners will delight the ice rink in front of the Hôtel de Ville, where one can spend a pleasant time in the accompaniment of French music,
- and of course the creme de la creme – the Eiffel Tower.
Santorini is a gorgeous Greek island, which is often called the island of love. Why?:
- The distinctive building with white houses with blue domed roofs delights, and a view of the vastness of the sea, only enhances the experience.
- Newlyweds who want their relationship was lucky and survived the years, come here very often, which is evidenced by padlocks on bridges and initials carved into the rocks.
- Volcanic rocky beaches captivate the shade of black.
No monuments, spectacular sights, but instead a crystal clear water, golden sands, fresh coconuts and vastness of peace and joy! It is worth to book a flight to Mahe for honeymooners who want to enjoy each other and carefree rest. Seychelles guarantee:
- the intimacy of uninhabited islets,
- the sound of the ocean and paradise beaches,
- the opportunity to commune with the flora and fauna close – for example by meeting giant tortoises.
For newlyweds who want to take a short and at the same time unforgettable honeymoon, a perfect place is London. This royal city will seduce with:
- the ride Ferris wheel the London Eye,
- a romantic walk along the banks of the River Thames,
- a cruise on the Thames,
- a visit to the Sky Garden coupled with an exceptional view of the city.
The young married couples who do not want to overpay and at the same time wish to visit an exceptional place should go to Portugal. Lisbon is a charming city full of climatic taverns, resounding fado music and friendly people. You can spend a romantic time:
- during the evening rides on tram No. 28,
- enjoying a glass of wine in a little restaurant with fado music played live,
- walking the labyrinth of narrow streets of Alfama,
- watching the sunset from the Miradouro da Graca, Miradouru das Portas do Sol or the Praia do Guincho,
- going on a day trip to the mysterious Sintra.
Despite the fact, that flights to Asia are quite expensive, the stay itself is very cheap. Cambodian Tatai is a fantastic place in the jungle, not far from the border of Thailand, where young lovers might feel just like in paradise. Among the great attractions for honeymooners are worth mentioning:
- go rafting from Rainbow Lodge to the waterfall,
- of accommodation in ecological cabins among the jungle,
- the opportunity commune with nature and escape from the rat race,
- romantic boat trips.
For couples who are planning to honeymoon in the winter, the ideal choice would be Switzerland! The mountain villages like Zermatt, surrounded by picturesque ski slopes, captivate and make the Alpine journey for two will always remain in memories. Noteworthily is:
- 360 km of pistes,
- numerous of fascinating walking paths,
- romantic sleigh rides,
- evenings spent by the fireplace with a glass of wine.